Sunday, February 8, 2009

Science SMASH day

For smash day we needed to make a telescope-like thing to look out into a box without our hands or heads above the table. We were given 10 pieces of paper, 4 mirrors, tape, and a cardboard box. My team and I modified the desighn for about 3-5 times. After we modified it we put it to a test to see if it could see what was inside the box, if it didn't work then we jusy redo it again. My team drew a picture of the design before making it. Then we gathered the materials we needed for the design. If I were to give a tip for people who are making this then I would say that don't rush the project and discuss it first.

1 comment:

P. Smith said...

Jazzy...great start for your reflection...but you need to go muuuuch deeper! Show me all that critical thinking that you have in that brain of yours! 80/100