Monday, April 13, 2009

Humanity-Journal

In humanities class. We are learning about Africa. We read some of their websites bout their daily life and what they do. Our teacher told us to make a journal of our daily life on the blog and explain how ours is different from theirs.



Once you get home from school, nothing beats playing on the piano, though I want a real one. I never really like playing songs I am told to play be my teacher...



A drink, I only like cold drinks.. Then I will stuff my face with food.








RELAXX~~~~ Play wii or read manga on the computer.








Homework.... You can never be done with it. Time goes so slow when you do homework....







If I don't have anything else to do or don't need to go to any classes then I will start to do random things (Read manga, watch TV, run around, draw, piano, you get the point)

Difference I have with the children in Africa in my daily life.

-I have electricity, some of the places in Africa does not have electricity .
- I don't need to plant my own meals. Some schools in Africa has their own vegetable patch for them to provide food for the people at the school.
- I live in an urban area, most south Africans live in more rural areas.


No comments: