Sunday, November 2, 2008

What I learned from reading my tablemates blog posts.

I learned more about blogging and how to comment. I also learned about learning and that just by memorizing things isnt a very good way to learn because sometimes you dont know what something means so memorizing it will be useless. I agree with one of my tablemates that everybody has their own way of learning. Some people might find it easier to memorize everything while some people will find it harder. Also when you blog, you shoudnt post comments just to say worthless things like "First to comment!" ans things similar to that. Be thoughtful when you comment and dont go off topic. It will be very frusterating when you are searching something about dogs but you found something about fish instead. When you comment or blog, dont be disrespectful because people can see you. These are some of the things I learned. I really enjoyed reading my tablemates blog posts.

No comments: