Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Kenbrena

* If you lived in part of Kenbrena where you did not have energy resources, what could you do to survive?
I could use natural resources to make shelter and (try) to hunt wild animals to eat. If I can't catch any animals to eat then I could try to gather some wild (edible) berries. In winter, I would use the fallen leaves and twigs to make a fire. I could find a long tick to use as a weapon.

* "To have a strong country, it is best to have only rich people with financial control." Support or refute that statement.
If a person couldn't even get his/her own money then she maybe couldn't take care of the bank's money.

* "People of different levels of wealth may not love one another, but they might need each other." Support or refute
that statement
The people who are on lower levels do the labor work. If there was no people on lower classes people who are on higher classes will need to take over and do that kinds of work.



Physical

No comments: