Sunday, March 1, 2009

Language Arts 3 Questions About Money

1) How would you change if you had a lot of money? Would your personality be different?

I never got super rich by myself so I don't know. But if I have lots of money suddenly right now I don't think my personality will change. If the money I have right now is alot I would 90% go buy some new supplies (piano, color pencils, video games, ect.) and stuff the rest of the money back into my closet/bank and totally forget about it in 1 second. So I think overall I wouldn't change.

2) Would you ever take a risk to reach a goal?

It depends on the kind of risk. If the risk is like jump down from the 5th floor and you will become a good pianist (Note: I like piano) then I would ignore it. The reason I will ignore it is because one, I can becaome a better pianist without some crazy guy telling me to jump off the 5th floor of a building. Two, I might not necessary work and this method has nothing to do with piano. Even if that method works I would rather finish a goal myself. But besides that kind of crazy risk the only other kind of way to obtain my goals is to obtain it by myself. So overall I think no for crazy risks and yes for SOME kinds of risks.

3) Would you ever hurt members of your family just so you could be accepted by your friends?


I don't really understand the question. I don't really elieve than one of my friends will come up to me randomely and say "Hurt your family or I won't be your friend." I think there would usually be a reason behind it. If the reason is weak and has no gain to either of my friends or me then I would definatley not do it. If my friend was to tell me to do it because one of my family made them mad (something like that) then I would just ignore them. But overall I would most likely say no...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Dear Jazzy:
Nice entries! I like your voice in your writing!
Mr. Laffin