Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Language Arts Big Winner

Introduction
Congratulations! You have just won a very large sum of money. Will your life change now? Everyone knows you have won the lottery.

On the first week I will probably spend all the money. I will either store all my leftover money somewhere and forget it in about 3 seconds after I store it or maybe give it out. So... Something like.

Day one

Go shopping for video games. Buy all the video games until I am content. I will buy new platforms for video games and the actual game. For the platform I will buy a new Game Boy advance, PSP, Xbox (maybe), and a PS2. THere are more but I just can't think of any more right now. For the games I will just ask somebody else to burn it on a CD for me. There will be alot so I am not surprised if I will spend over half of my money I won in one day. But I also might limit myself to how much I spend but I may not be able to. After that (on the same day) I would go buy a new ipod (maybe MP4) and just walk around the store and buy things for my macbook. By that time I should have spent alot of money.

Day two
I will go shop for a new piano and piano music sheets. I will most likely get a grand piano (an upright piano if it is very good) to replace my keyboard which is a Yamaha. If I still have lots of money then I will buy a black Stainways grand piano. Some Stainways piano's price may get to a price of 100000 bucks. But of course I will try to get the cheepest (but not a bad one) Stainways piano. Then I will shop for the piano music sheets. The music sheets are very cheep so I will buy alot. If there isn't the ones I want I will shop for it online.

Day three
I will go buy top class art suplies for digital art and ones to be done on paper. I guess I will do this for no reason but for fun. (Note! Lian says: Then you should pay Lian, the brilliant art teacher, 50000000000000000$, for her to teach me how to draw and be awesome. Except I failed, but who cares, a brilliant person like Lian deserves all my money!)
Then I would open up like 5 national parks in different places in the wold that covers a huge amount of area (unless the area is ver small but hopefully not too small) for the animals to live in (in other words for fun). Then I will plant lots of trees just because I feel like it.

Day four
I will go buy anything that I missed. It will be quite impossable to have any money left but since Mr. Laffin said that I can have as much as I want (in other words never gonna be able to finish using them) I will give out lots of money to everbody I see for fun and shove all the money all in the bank and forget about it in three seconds. But then now I think about it I think having all these money is useless so I will throw all the money to somebody I think I can trust and leave some for myself enough for me to survive (which would still be quite alot).

Day five
Nothing much now. I will sit back and relax. Try out my new piano, draw for fun, and play new video games, go running and do some exercise. Then I guess nothing else.

But I also might throw everything away on the first day.

No comments: