Thursday, October 16, 2008

The 5 Student Outcomes

How I did and did not follow the 5 student outcomes in science class.

Persons of High Character
How I did well:I sometimes listen to the teacher.
How I didn't do well:I most of the time didnt listen to the teacher.

Critical Thinker
How I did well:I thought about things that might happen before we did the experiment.
How I didn't do well:I was daydreaming.

Effective Communicator
How I did well:Me and Lian talked about the experiment.
How I didn't do well:I was chatting with my friends.

Active Learner
How I did well: I was observing the change in the moth ball.
How I didn't do well:I was too lazy to listen.

Community Contributor
How I did well: I helped holding the thermometer.
How I didn't do well:I was messing around.

1 comment:

P. Smith said...

Good reflection...but I think you can go deeper. Next time I want you to think in more specific terms...Example: why was messing around not being a community contributor?