Sunday, October 19, 2008

What I Learned in the Section on Learning and Thinking

In this section of the learning quest I learned about learning and thinking. I learned alot about steps to learning and how I can learn. These things include things like skills, learning, understanding, bloom's taxonomy, steps to learning, and learning skills. I learned lots of things that I usually woudnt have even think of learning. For example, usually I woudnt just ask myself the question "What does learning really mean?", or "What are the steps to learning?". But know I understand more about learning and thinking. One of the things I learned are learning tools, which has proven to be very useful. I learned how to words like knowledge has a deeper meaning. Before I would just say that knowledge is just something you know but it is actually very complicated to even just explain the word. This lesson also made me think how I learn things. I will think how I learned things and ask what steps did I take to learn this thing. I also used lots of things on mindmapping.

1 comment:

Lian Tomato said...

Good how you challenged yourself with learning and you were able to list down what you had learned about learning! :D