Sunday, October 26, 2008

Planning

I think some of the best resources to start with on a research or a project is wikipedia. I think that wikipedia is a good source because each of the topic contains lots of information and the informations are all very well writen and most of the words are easy to understand. Other websites such as worldbook is also a good choice but you must be careful because some websites may contain fake information.

Some of the websites I often use when doing a research are wikipedia. I also might use world book but since I have just been introduced to worldbook so I haven't really got a chance to use it. If I really lack of information then I might do a random websites off google search but I will always be careful and try to find out which information is fake and which information is real.

No comments: